General Assistant Food & Beverage
Argyll Holidays now run 8 holiday parks and are Scotland’s market leading holiday brand, and an award-winning family business. We provide the perfect home away from home with holiday homes for sale as well as our staycation accommodation at Argyll Holidays ranging from luxury hot-tub lodges to cosy caravans and hotel rooms.
Argyll Holidays are currently recruiting for General Assistants to join our Food & Beverage team at our flagship park, Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village in the beautiful village of Lochgoilhead, Argyll. Many of our guests return time and time again. As a General Assistant here at Argyll Holidays, it is your job to make their holiday an amazing experience every time!
ROLES & RESPONSBILITIES
- Provide a warm welcome and professional service to all customers. Serving customers with consistent, excellent customer service.
- Carry out set-up and close down procedures in a timely fashion.
- Always present all Food & Beverage areas to a high standard.
- Ensuring all F&B locations are stocked, clean, and prepared for service in a timely fashion and all areas are left stocked up, in a safe clean and tidy state at the end of the shift.
- Adhering to legal requirements regarding selling alcohol.
- Assisting with serving at functions.
- This role requires bank holiday and weekend working
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
● Previous experience in customer service, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Ability to work under pressure.
● Enthusiastic outlook, friendly and approachable manner.
● Flexible and always willing to help.
● This role involves bank holiday and weekend working
- Generous employee discounts on holiday bookings
- Free access to our gym and leisure facilities
- On line discount portal
- Live in opportunities
- Development opportunities
- Our park is open all year round
CONTACT: Yvonne Love on 01301 705685 for more information or apply online at www.argyllholidays.com