"A traditional Scottish inn set in the most idyllic location imaginable. Enjoy a drink overlooking the breathtaking Loch Goil"
This friendly old coaching inn is set in the heart of the village of Lochgoilhead with the most extraordinary views of Loch Goil. Newly refurbished, it is host to its very own bar, restaurant and great outdoor patio with loch views. What makes this such unbeatable value is the nearby leisure activities at the Drimsynie Leisure Centre, Free WiFi in Bar/Lounge, and regular live entertainment.
The Goil Inn at a glance
- 5 Bedrooms
- Double, Twin & Single Rooms Available
- All Rooms En-suite (Showers)
- Flat Screen TV’s with Freeview
- Tea & Coffee Facilities in Room
- One Well Behaved Pet Accepted (£5 per night)
- FREE Use of Selected Leisure Facilities at Drimsynie Hotel
- Lounge Bar
- Bistro Style Restaurant
- Ample Parking
- Free Wi-Fi in Bar/ Lounge