"A traditional Scottish inn set in the most idyllic location imaginable. Enjoy a drink overlooking the breathtaking Loch Goil"
This friendly old coaching inn is set in the heart of the village of Lochgoilhead with the most extraordinary views of Loch Goil. It is host to its very own bar, restaurant and great outdoor patio with loch views. What makes this such unbeatable value is the optional leisure activities included at the nearby Drimsynie Leisure Centre. You can enjoy bar entertainment on Friday nights throughout the year.
Download our menu
The Goil Inn at a glance
- 5 bedrooms on the 1st floor
- Double, twin and single rooms available
- All rooms are en-suite with showers
- Flat screen TV’s with Freeview
- Tea & coffee making facilities in room
- One well behaved pet is accepted at £5 per night
- FREE use of selected leisure facilities at Drimsynie Hotel
- Lounge bar
- Bistro style restaurant
- Ample parking
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot in the lounge area