Lomond Royal Hot Tub Lodges at Loch Lomond
- 2 - 4 bedrooms
- Sleeps up to 8 people
Designed to perfection, our new Lomond Royal Lodges are the ultimate in luxury. With an abundance of space over 2 to 4 bedrooms, plus an open plan kitchen and dining area, there is no shortage of space, making it ideal for families & groups!
Relax in your Private Outdoor Hot Tub, whilst watching the world go by.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Ideal for large groups
- New models available
- 2 Bedroom - 2 x Double Rooms
- 2 Bedroom Waterside - 1 x King Room & 1 x Twin Room
- 3 Bedroom - 2 x Double Rooms & 1 x Twin Room
- 4 Bedroom - 2 x Double Rooms & 2 x Twin Rooms
- Additional Single Bedroom (in 2 Bedroom Waterside - Optional)
- En-suite to every Bedroom
- Robes & Slippers on Arrival
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Microwave
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Area
- Flat Screen TV’s
- Bed Linen & Duvets made up on Arrival
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Sound Bar*
- Private Parking
- Towels Included *Selected units only
- Pet friendly models available
Why not upgrade to a Waterside Lomond Royal Lodge, and enjoy stunning panoramic views of Loch Lomond from your deluxe holiday home?
Magnificent views across the loch from the balcony and hot tub - just stunning. The lodge itself was perfect - excellent condition and well maintained with en-suite bathrooms. Jen Gray (Facebook)
About the location
Stay whenever you want
When you own your holiday home with Argyll Holidays
Caravan and luxury lodge prices start at just £12,995!
- Monthly finance options available
- Escape the rat race whenever you want
- Owners events & discounts