We here at Argyll Holidays are fans of taking the road less travelled. Stop and smell the roses, see a part of the world you’ve never seen and do something a little bit different. We’re in the business of creating great holiday memories, and that’s for our staff as well as our guests.
Argyll Holidays is a family business, based in several stunning locations all throughout the West of Scotland. Boasting eight holiday parks and two hotels, we have a variety of opportunities available, perfect for launching, expanding or furthering your career in tourism and leisure.
If your passion lies within the great outdoors, in customer service, in hospitality or you’re just excited to get out and see the world, escape today and apply to join the family.
Take the time to work in one of the most beautiful parts of the world, make some new friends and create a future tailored to you. We’re now recruiting for our next generation of explorers, adventurers and nature lovers.
Benefits of working at Argyll Holidays
- Free Gym Membership
- Free Swimming, Sauna & Steam
- Employee discount on Restaurants, Bars, Activities & Treatments
- Family & Friends Rates for Accommodation
- Career Development
- Free Uniform
- Training Provided
- Exclusive Local Discounts
- Generous Retail Savings & Cashback
- Annual Achievers Awards
- Workplace Support Services
- "Disability Confident - Committed" Employer
- 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)