Argyll Holidays is a family business based in beautiful locations throughout the West of Scotland.
With eight holiday parks and two hotels we have a variety of job opportunities available. And with some of the most beautiful scenery in Scotland, Argyll Holidays offers the perfect career in tourism and leisure.
Surrounded by some of Scotland’s most dramatic scenery, Argyll Holidays is suited to people wanting to enjoy a rural location whilst working in a busy, and at times, demanding environment.
If you are good with people and actively want to work with us to offer the highest standards of customer service and hospitality – then we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of working at Argyll Holidys
- Free Gym Membership
- Free Swimming, Sauna & Steam Room
- Staff Discount on Restaurants, Bars, Activities & Treatments
- Family & Friends Rates for Accommodation
- Career Development Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Training Provided (including World Host)
- Exclusive Discounts at Local Attractions
- Generous Retail Savings & Cashback with Staff Perkz
- Live-in Accommodation
- Annual Achievers Awards
- Workplace Support Services
- 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)