A rare opportunity has arisen to take on a key leadership role here at Argyll Holidays, an award-winning holiday park operator with 4 and 5 star holiday parks across the West of Scotland
Utilising your consumer marketing expertise and commercial focus, this is your chance to further strengthen our brand, with an exciting, engaging and robust marketing strategy.
With over 50,000 people holidaying with us every year, many year-on-year, and over 1300 lodge and caravan owners, our brand represents an all-round holiday experience across the generations, whether for family fun or quiet tranquillity.
But we know we can do more – and that’s where you come in. Are you willing to take on the challenge, to innovate, and implement a vision?
As part of the Senior Management Team and reporting directly to the Board of Directors you’ll be able to show that you’re results driven and have identified and put to work strategies for growing revenue streams, maximising commercial opportunity, improving customer experience and anticipate trends.
To do this, you’ll need to:
- Carefully plan and manage the annual marketing budget,
- Utilise the support of our marketing team, currently consisting of our Digital Marketer, Events Co-Ordinator, Marketing Assistant and In-house Graphic Designer,
- Manage the Group-wide E-commerce strategy, keeping it innovative, relevant and with a measurable ROI,
- Work closely with revenue managers, group-wide, in continually identifying new market opportunities.
- A strongly developed commercial focus is essential, from monitoring competitor activity to developing detailed analysis models and management reporting across all channels, revenue and conversions.
Proven experience in the following is essential:
- B2C marketing gained at a senior leadership level within the leisure, tourism, visitor attraction, retail or hospitality industry
- Managing and motivating people, and developing the marketing direction for a brand
- Setting and managing a large marketing budget
- Managing marketing agencies, such as Creative Agencies, PR, Advertising, Digital, Web Development and CRM
You will also need to be:
- Commercially minded with a drive to create and deliver marketing plans that have a direct commercial impact
- Up to date on media buying and the modern media landscape
As the Head of Marketing you’ll receive a competitive salary, along with fantastic additional benefits including 34 days holiday per annum (inclusive of bank holidays), private healthcare following successful completion of probation, contributory pension, a staff loyalty card giving you free access to our pools and gyms, discounts in our retail and food outlets and discounts on holidays with us and our partner organisations.