Situated in the heart of the Estate as a section of the Drimsynie House Hotel, the leisure centre offers a number of great facilities just walking distance from our holiday lodges and caravans. The expansive range of facilities on offer is what makes our park unique. Whether it’s swimming, golf, soft play, sauna or indoor bowls – there is something for everyone.
Prices:7 Day Pass £145 3 Day Pass £85 Prices are per pass per lodge or caravan. Find out more
The best way to make the most of all our leisure facilities at Drimsynie is to purchase a rover pass! A Rover Pass allows a whole family or group unlimited access to almost all of the leisure facilities available on the Estate!Pass includes
- Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Crazy Golf
- Table Tennis
- Soft Play & Indoor Play Area
Our large 25 meter pool is great for a splash around with the kids and our adult only sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi are perfect for a little relaxation time.
The best value for money if you will be using the pool more than once would be to purchase our ‘Rover Pass’.
- Adult swim/food £7.85 (includes £4.00 food voucher)
- Child swim/food, £5.75 (includes £3.50 food voucher)
- Food voucher can be used any time on day of purchase.
Self Cater Guests:
- Weekly - £10.50 Adult, £7.35 Children (5-15 yrs swim only)
- Under 5's no charge. Short Break (max 3 nights) £7.35 Adult, £5.25 Children (5-15 yrs swim only)
- Children under 16 not allowed in the sauna, Jacuzzi or steam room.
The swimming pool is open every day from 8:30am until 9:00pm.
Adult Only Swim Sessions:
- Mornings – Daily: 8:30am until 9:30am.
- Evenings – Tuesdays & Thursdays: 8:00pm until 9:00pm.
Drimsynie Estate is home to its very own 9-hole, scenic golf course. This great little course spans 3604 yards, is a Par 62 and is open all year round.
- Single Green Fee (18-holes): Adults £13, Juniors £7.00 (under 16yrs).
- Weekly Green Fee Ticket - Adults £38, Juniors £23.
- Club hire available £3.00 - (£20 returnable deposit)
Our crazy golf course is a great fun option for the kids to get involved with.
- £2.50 per round. Returnable deposit £2 per person.
Our 3-rink indoor carpet bowls are great for some competitive family fun. Open all year round!
- £3.50 per person per hour. Optional shoe hire £1.
Gym & Fitness Room
Our fantastic modern gym has a great range of equipment for all levels of fitness training, including treadmills, a rowing machine, exercise bikes, weight training and much more.
- Self cater guests staying in our accommodation- £3 per entry - gym only
- Monthly Membership - £30 (includes the pool area).
- 1 hour Induction £15, 1 hour Personal Trainer £22
- Age Restriction: 16 years and over.